People with a personal or professional interest in mental health, psychoanalysis and Jungian analysis and development of mind, not currently practicing in the field, e.g. doctors, nurses, social workers, others in the helping professions and academics; counsellors and psychotherapists without the qualifications to become a Clinical Associate.
- An interest shown in psychodynamic thinking through presence at an event, teaching session, or speaking to a WMIP member.
- Sign a memorandum of understanding with regards to safeguarding confidentiality of any clinical material used in events attended, and privacy of such events.
- No application fee.
- £75 a year membership (with some special ‘half price’ offers for those signing up at events)
- Access to West Midlands community of psychodynamic practitioners
- Free and discounted talks, workshops and short courses
- Opportunities for networking, social and professional
- Discounted subscriptions to some professional journals
- Use of library
- Opportunities for career development and exploration
- Route to Clinical Associate membership
Fees: £75 per annum
Change of category
Those wishing to change their membership category should apply to the Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.